My Profile - Dillen



My name is Dillen, currently I am in Year 3 Semester 1. I am based in Sg Long Campus. Well, I am a usual guy currently living in this Earth. :D


I don't have much hobbies like some other people, but certainly I like to play badminton and I do collect toy cars as my hobby. Well, My collection is still very small as collecting toy cars cost me a lot of money.
Usually I use my intenet primarily to play games. Other than that, I also use it to search information to keep myself updated as well as for assignment. I also use the internet to stream movies or videos from youtube. Other else, would be like posting comment on friends blogs and reading forums.


I prefer tech sites compare to other sites:
I like all the websites above is because I can get to know the latest changes in the computing world and as well as catching some shows that are not available in normal tv station.


Well, that is all about me.


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS
blog comments powered by Disqus