A little bit about Me





It has been a long time I didn’t write anything about myself. The last time that I wrote about this when I was first started using Friendster as there was a column that requires the user to fill in his or her personal data as well as something that he or she would like to share with his or her friends. So well, for the assignment purposes, I’m here again to write something about me.

My name is Allyssa Ho Jia Huey. I was born in Johor Bahru and stayed there for a couple of years. But I finished my primary education in Brunei. Hence, I do not have a UPSR certificate but a PCE (Primary Certificate Examination). After I completed my primary education in Brunei, I was then moved back to a small town in Johor named Batu Pahat. I stayed there for a year and moved again to Kuala Lumpur. I’ve been staying here ever since then. The reason why I shifted from here to there were all due to my dad’s job that required him to travel from one place to another. Out of the four places I’ve stayed before, I love Kuala Lumpur the most as it is the city that never sleeps.
My top hobby is to surf the net and My top 5 internet site are:


Besides that, I love blogging and reading other’s blogs too like XiaXue, kennysia and etc. I find it interesting to read about other’s lives as well as their experiences. Furthermore, lately I am addicted to e-shopping. The web has variety of products for the consumers to choose. Apart from that, e-shopping is so much simpler than shopping at the shopping malls.

Basically there is all about me. Thank you for your time to read our blog.


Have a nice day.
Love,
Allyssa


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS
blog comments powered by Disqus