Myself


Hi everybody!! My name is Kawsiliya Nair. I am 21 years old, currently pursuing Bachelor of Commerce (Hons) Accounting in Universiti Tunku Abdul Rahman. Born in Negeri Sembilan but my hometown is Johor. There are four members in my family. I am the oldest and I have a younger sister who is three years younger than me. Blue is my favorite colour, hate pink, crave for chocolates, love Baskin Robin ice cream (rum raisin flavor), dislike hypocrites and adore Prison Break series. My family and my closest friends are very important to me. i really cant thank them enough and i am really blessed to have a wonderful and amazing family.

During my past time, I enjoy reading, swimming, surfing and shopping (of course). I like to listen to music especially orchestra, pop, rock and motivational songs. In fact any music or songs will do as long it doesn’t hurt my ears. i do enjoy visiting the bookstores especially MPH, Borders, Times and Kinokuniya.

The top five websites I often visit are (click to visit):

1) TOM365
2) DesiPowerChat
3) Muft TV
4) YouTube
5) UTAR


The reasons why I often visit above websites are due to the fact I love entertainment and I like getting to know information about a certain lifestyles, education, health, fashion, the do’s and dont’s and some other interesting information. i frequently download the latest movies and series online till to the extent my friends call me "The Download Queen". Almost everyday i will be downloading some stuff. so that is why i do not have to go to the cinema and waste my money practically watching all the movies in the "movie kingdom". Besides, i do visit Malaysiakini to update myself with the current news that is happening in the country. I do enjoy playing games when I am bored or when I want to distress. Well, that is a little about myself. Hopefully, I could do well in this subject.

"I want, I can, I will with God's help everything is possible"
Quoted by Sister Mary Tey (my headmistress)

"..always love and believe in yourself, have a little faith and never give up in life"





  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS
blog comments powered by Disqus