Greetings

Hi. I am an ordinary youth who is mainly attracted to technological stuff. Here's a brief story that most my friends asked me about, "How do you get to know so much about computers?"

Around the time I was in Primary School, my family received an Apple computer from my aunt who stayed in the States. That's my very first approach on computer. Of course, during that era a computer is not as user friendly as today's "click (or touch) and go" concept. I can still remember that before booting up the computer, I have to insert a 1.44MB floppy disk into the computer's mouth to start up the operating system. Then, if I want to play any games in the computer I have swap diskettes into the computer. I was fortunate that my aunt supplied me an album of diskettes of games. The computer on that time was very fragile and I can't leave it on for more than an hour. There is once I was playing Othello in the Apple and was slightly addicted to the game, and I smelt a burning smell. I thought it was something burning in the kitchen. I just about to leave the computer desk to check out the kitchen, I stared at the little puff smoke that abruptly puffing from the computer monitor. Without second thought, I switched off the main power supply. This is the first computer I ever damage. There are total of five damages I have done to my house computer, mainly two are deadly and unrecoverable. I shall reserve the explanation for later time.


Besides, damaging computer as my main hobby, I love to browse and surf the Internet to fulfill my thirst of knowledge. Here are my top 5 list:

1) Smashing Magazine (where I look for inspiration)
2) Sony Music Japan (to listen the latest J-music)
3) Paul Thurrott's SuperSite for Windows (to see what's Microsoft up to)
4) OneManga (reading comics at my leisure time)
5) Google (the gate to the infinite of data)
Furthermore, I also like to design wallpaper as well as simply adopt and adapt the tutorials from the net on designing wallpapers and digital card. So far I have participate on the designing the Accounting Society's Pangkor Trip poster and the Wushu Camp poster.


Once again, to all readers I hope you enjoy your stay~

=)


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS
blog comments powered by Disqus